Interested in a museum career? Join us for an evening exploring a variety of museum careers with a special group of regional museum professionals, including Skidmore alumni. Geared toward Skidmore College students, this event will offer students the opportunity to hear first-hand about various types of museums and the variety of jobs within them. The event will also be an opportunity for visitors to ask questions, and network with the panelists and each other.
- Stanzi Bliss, Digital Content Fellow, The Wild Center
- Jonathan Canning, Curator, The Hyde Collection
- Belinda Colón, Curator, The Arts Center of the Capitol Region
- Elizabeth Dubben, Executive Director, Collar Works
- Keri Dudek, Assistant Educator, The Hyde Collection
- Kathy Greenwood, Director of the Art & Culture Program, Albany International Airport
- Frances Gubler '10, Manager of Technical and Grant Programs, Preservation League of New York State
- Elizabeth Karp, Senior Museum Registrar, Tang Teaching Museum
- Annelise Kelly, Online Content Assistant, Tang Teaching Museum
- Maureen Mahoney '13, Development and Membership Officer, National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame
- Rebecca McNamara, Mellon Collections Curator, Tang Teaching Museum
- Gary Moeller, Director, National Bottle Museum
- Lauren Sisson, Associate Director of Alumni Career Development, Career Development Center, Skidmore College
- Tanya Tobias '09, Associate Director, Saratoga Arts
Refreshments and doorprizes will be available. Registration not required.
Exploring Museum Careers is co-sponsored by the Skidmore College Arts Administration Department.