Welcome back! All visitors 12 and older must be vaccinated and show proof of vaccination. All visitors, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask. Read more about our visitor guidelines.
There’s real history in our city, Saratoga Springs: famed mineral waters, a Revolutionary War battlefield, and the nation’s oldest thoroughbred racetrack. For lovers of arts and culture, a bounty awaits.
- Beekman Street Arts District
- Caffé Lena
- Children’s Museum of Saratoga
- National Museum of Dance and Hall of Fame
- National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame
- NYS Military Museum and Veterans Research Center
- Saratoga Arts
- Saratoga Automobile Museum
- Saratoga Performing Arts Center
- Saratoga Springs History Museum
- Universal Preservation Hall